READ LIKE SHARE!
DECEMBER, 2016: When Andrew Liriano came to LIFE Skills, he had nowhere else to go. Aging out of foster care left him homeless and unprepared for the challenges of living on his own. He needed counseling, support and time to recover from the trauma that led him to foster care. Read more...
- Success in Real World takes practice
- Youth are the experts at independent living conference
- Earn great incentives by supporting us through the Indy Give!Guide
- Dramatic increase in youth served
- GSK Impact Grant
- Triangle Ecycling Donation
- Congratulations to our grads
- New members join the team
- Save the date: Nov 10 breakfast
Teaching Adult Skills to At-Risk Youth
Alex Protzman and the LIFE Skills Foundation help vulnerable or homeless young people in North Carolina become independent.
'Its real out there' says former Durham foster kid